Petrol and Diesel Prices Today: Oil companies have increased the prices of petrol and diesel for the second consecutive day today (Saturday). The price of petrol has increased by 27 paise per liter and that of diesel by 23 paise per liter.
Today Petrol-Diesel Prices in India 12 June 2021: Oil companies have increased the prices of petrol and diesel again today (Saturday). In the Indian market, the rate of petrol has become costlier by 27 paise per liter and diesel by 23 paise per liter. After the changes in oil prices, petrol has reached Rs 96.12 per liter and diesel Rs 86.98 per liter in Delhi on Saturday.
Know the price of petrol and diesel in major metros, i.e. on Saturday, June 12, in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai, the rates of petrol and diesel in rupees per liter are like this …
Petrol-diesel oil companies had increased the price of petrol and diesel on Friday as well. The price of petrol was increased by 29 paise per liter while that in diesel by 28 paise per liter. After Friday’s increase, petrol in Delhi was sold at Rs 95.85 per liter while diesel at Rs 86.75 per liter.
Let us tell you that since May 4 till now i.e. till June 12, fuel prices were increased 23 times. With this increase, the prices of petrol and diesel have reached a record level across the country. Petrol has become costlier by Rs 5.45 a liter and diesel by Rs 6.02 a liter due to increase in fuel prices 22 times from May 4 to June 11.
On Friday (June 11), the price of oil in other major cities
- Petrol in Delhi stood at Rs 95.85 and Diesel at Rs 86.75 per liter.
- Petrol in Kolkata stood at Rs 95.80 and Diesel at Rs 89.60 per liter.
- Petrol in Mumbai stood at Rs 101.04 and Diesel at Rs 94.15 per liter.
- Petrol in Chennai stood at Rs 97.19 and Diesel at Rs 91.42 per liter.
- Petrol in Bhopal was Rs 103.71 and diesel Rs 95.05 per liter.
- Petrol in Ranchi stood at Rs 91.86 and Diesel at Rs 91.29 per liter.
- Petrol in Bengaluru stood at Rs 98.75 and Diesel at Rs 91.67 per liter.
- Petrol in Patna stood at Rs 97.67 and Diesel at Rs 91.77 per liter.
- Petrol in Chandigarh stood at Rs 91.91 and Diesel at Rs 86.12 per liter.
- Petrol in Lucknow stood at Rs 92.81 and Diesel at Rs 86.87 per liter.
In these states, the retail price of petrol has crossed Rs 100 per liter In six states and union territories, these states are Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Ladakh. Fuel prices vary from state to state due to different local taxes and Value Added Tax (VAT) rates.
Here is the most expensive petrol in India The price of fuel is highest in Sriganganagar district of Rajasthan, close to the India-Pakistan border. There petrol has reached Rs 106.94 per liter while diesel has reached Rs 99.80 per liter. This is the first district in the country where petrol had reached Rs 100 a liter in mid-February this year. Better quality petrol costs Rs 110.22 a liter in the city while diesel costs Rs 103.47 a litre.
Highest VAT in Rajasthan Rajasthan levies the highest rate of VAT on petrol and diesel in the country. It is followed by Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Mumbai became the first metropolis on 29 May, where petrol reached the price of Rs 100 a liter. Oil companies revise the prices of petrol and diesel daily on the basis of the last 15 days average price of the standard fuel in the international market and fluctuations in the foreign currency exchange rate.